Lifetherm Solar Flex Double Tube Without Cable UV Cover
Suitable for use with all standard solar heating systems. • Quick to install, with no need for welding or other accessories for creating the end fi ttings. • High-quality individual components. • Greater resistance due to the EPDM insulation and outer fi lm which guarantee maximum protection against solar radiation and mechanical damge.
Note: Lifetherm FLEX, as manufacturer, is able to supply special versions of the products listed below.
Lifetherm SOLAR FLEX is a fl exible metal tube in austenitic stainless steel AISI 316L covered by high-temperature resistant EPDM insulation designed for connecting solar heating systems. It allows quick connection of the solar panel to the hot water storage tank, signifi cantly reducing installation time. These tubes are designed to minimize heat dispersion whilst being resistant to chemical agents, bird and rodent attacks and aggressive weather conditions.
– High-quality corrugated tube in austenitic stainless steel AISI 316L. Highly fl exible, will bend and maintain the formed position.
– Sensor cable coated in high-temperature resistant silicone rubber.
– Insulation in closed-cell EPDM (> 98%) with anti-UV fi lm and a high mechanical friction resistance.
– Does not contain: PVC, CFC, HCFC, Halogens, Asbestos, Bromine, Formaldehyde.
– High fi re resistance. Flame-retardant. Non-dripping: Class E – DIN EN 13501 / B2 DIN 4102 Teil1 (D).
– Acoustic absorption according to EN ISO 11654, Absorption Class D.
– Permeability μ ≥ 4500.
– Thermal resistance from -50°C to +150°C (+175°C for short periods).
– Thermal conductivity:
a 0°C 0,038 W/(m·k)
a 20°C 0,040 W/(m·k)
a 40°C 0,042 W/(m·k)
a 60°C 0,045 W/(m·k)